In January 2015, Russ Pack completed his final term of service on the Salt Lake City Airport Board. Russ’ seven years on the board culminates an impressive career at Salt Lake City International Airport spanning over three decades. In 1978, the airport hired Russ as a file clerk until he was quickly promoted as a… Read more »
- 59 Reasons to Arrive Early for Your Next Flight Out of the SLC Airport
- TRAX Passengers Ride Free to SLC Airport
- SLCDA Publishes Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
- Get to Know Your New SLC Airport – The New SLC provides passengers with an entirely new experience from curb to gate.
- From Legos to Fashion, Passengers Can Expect a Unique Retail Experience at The New SLC