The Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) has completed its annual Part 139 Airport Operating Certification inspection for 2019 and passed with flying colors. For the fourth consecutive year, SLC had zero write-ups. Airport Operating Certifications exist to ensure safety at airports and in air transportation. Requirements to be certified differ based on the size… Read more »
- 59 Reasons to Arrive Early for Your Next Flight Out of the SLC Airport
- TRAX Passengers Ride Free to SLC Airport
- SLCDA Publishes Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
- Get to Know Your New SLC Airport – The New SLC provides passengers with an entirely new experience from curb to gate.
- From Legos to Fashion, Passengers Can Expect a Unique Retail Experience at The New SLC