TRAX/Light Rail Service and Bus
Public transportation to and from the Salt Lake City International Airport is provided by the Utah Transit Authority (UTA).
Travelers arriving at SLC International can take the shuttle from the ground level to the 1940 West Station/Temporary Airport Station, then continue on the Green Line to downtown SLC or West Valley City.
Friday through Monday
- Weekday Hours: 5:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., 15 min service before 7 p.m. and 30 min after 7 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: 6:20 a.m. – 11:20 p.m., arrives every 30 min
- Sunday Hours: 6:20 a.m. – 8:52 p.m., arrives every 30 min
- Plan for 15-30 minute delays
Tuesday through July 2021
- Weekday Hours: 5:32 a.m. – 11:06 p.m., 15 min service before 7 p.m. and 30 min after 7 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: 6:25 a.m. – 11:25 p.m., arrives every 30 min
- Sunday Hours: 6:25 a.m. – 8:56 p.m., arrives every 30 min
UTA's Route 453 from Salt Lake City to Tooele and Route 454 from Salt Lake City to Grantsville provide limited service to the airport on weekdays. Route 551 provides limited service from the airport to the International Center on weekday mornings, and from the International Center to the airport on weekday afternoons and evenings. There is no bus service on weekends or holidays. Bus stops are located on the curb outside of the terminal.
One-way fare for the bus and train is $2.50.
Visit www.rideuta.com or call (801) RIDE-UTA for the latest schedules and fares.
UTA Paratransit Service
Public transportation for passengers with disabilities is provided by UTA's Paratransit program. To make arrangements, contact UTA at (801) 287-7433 and visit the UTA Paratransit Services page for more information.