TRAX/Light Rail Service and Bus
Public transportation to and from the Salt Lake City International Airport is provided by the Utah Transit Authority (UTA).
TRAX Green Line
September 15, 2020 – November 2021
- From TRAX to the Airport:
- Ride TRAX to the Temporary Airport Station
- Board the Airport Shuttle on the East Side of the platform
- Ride the Free Shuttle to the new airport terminals. During weekdays, there is a UTA and Airport Shuttle every 15 minutes before 7 p.m., and 30 minutes afterwards. On weekends, there is a UTA Shuttle every 30 minutes (see specific shuttle times below).
- From the Airport to TRAX:
- Go to the ground level of the airport and board the shuttle between doors 2A and 3A
- Take the Free Airport Shuttle to the Temporary Airport Station. During weekdays, there is a UTA and Airport Shuttle every 15 minutes before 7 p.m., and 30 minutes afterwards. On weekends, there is a UTA Shuttle every 30 minutes (see specific shuttle times below).
- Ride TRAX to your final destination. Last TRAX pickup is 11:14 p.m.
- Shuttle Service Hours of Operation:
- Weekday Hours: 5:32 a.m. - 11:06 p.m., 15 min service before 7 p.m. and 30 minutes after 7 p.m.
- Saturday Hours: 6:25 a.m. - 11:25 p.m., arrives every 30 minutes
- Sunday Hours: 6:25 a.m. - 8:05 p.m., arrives every 30 minutes
UTA's Route 453 from Salt Lake City to Tooele and Route 454 from Salt Lake City to Grantsville provide limited service to the airport on weekdays. Route 551 provides limited service from the airport to the International Center on weekday mornings, and from the International Center to the airport on weekday afternoons and evenings. There is no bus service on weekends or holidays. Bus stops are located on the curb outside of the terminal.
One-way fare for the bus and train is $2.50.
Visit www.rideuta.com or call (801) RIDE-UTA for the latest schedules and fares.
UTA Paratransit Service
Public transportation for passengers with disabilities is provided by UTA's Paratransit program. To make arrangements, contact UTA at (801) 287-7433 and visit the UTA Paratransit Services page for more information.