Several companies provide ground transportation options for all types of passengers at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Services such as Hotel Shuttles, Limousines, Luxury/VIP Services, traditional ground transportation, and Transportation Network Companies (TNC's) service the airport.
SLC has established maximum rates for ground transportation providers servicing City-bound customers. The fare limits apply to transportation from the airport to destinations within Salt Lake City boundaries and are determined by two geographical zones (click here for a map of the zones).
- Zone 1: Maximum rate from Airport to within 500 East is $25
- Zone 2: Maximum rate from Airport outside of 500 East is $30
- Fares inside Zones 1 and 2 are regulated
- Maximum $5 per person additional charge when over two passengers
- Zone 3: Fares outside the corporate/city limits of Salt Lake City are NOT REGULATED
- Non Regulated areas include Zone 3, and all counties surrounding SLC County
- FARES SHOULD BE NEGOTIATED PRIOR TO DEPARTING THE AIRPORT
The ground transportation requirements are applicable to all persons and companies providing commercial ground transportation services in Salt Lake City, including Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). This information is for general information purposes only. All ground transportation providers must comply with the specific requirements of Salt Lake City Ground Transportation Ordinances and Rules and Regulations, which includes the payment of fees as shown in the AVI Rate Schedule.