The New SLC Restaurants and Shops
The New SLC features a variety of food and beverage options, as well as a mix of local, regional, and national stores. SLC Airport has also implemented street pricing in restaurants and shops located in the new facilities. This means passengers pay the same price charged at the store locations outside of the airport.
The public procurement process to select concessions for The New SLC Phase 2 is now complete, which includes the 22-gate extension of Concourse A. The first four Delta gates will open in spring of 2023, followed by the addition of 18 Delta gates opening in the fall of 2023.
Phase 2 has been designed for 19 retail and restaurant spaces totaling 23,873 sq. ft.
The concession operators selected are: HG SLC Retailers JV, HMSHost, Marshall Retail Group, OHM Concession Group, Paradies Lagardère, Millcreek Coffee Roasters, Minute Suites and SLC Hospitality Partners.
Following are the brands they will be operating:
Food and Beverage
- Local coffee companies: Millcreek Coffee Roasters and Hugo Coffee.
- Full-service restaurants (with alcohol service): Red Rock Brewery and P.F. Chang’s.
- Local quick serve: Blue Iguana, Rockwell’s Ice Cream and Vessel Kitchen.
- National quick serve: Auntie Anne’s, Burger King, Jimmy John’s and Wow Bao.
- Specialty serve: Protein Bar & Kitchen (healthy protein-filled dishes)
Specialty Retail, News & Gift and Service
- The Atrium, which is a specialty retail concept that features brands such as Build-A-Bear, Brookstone, Herschel Supply Co. and Sunglass Hut.
- Hudson Nonstop and a Hudson travel convenience store.
- Minute Suites, which is a unique concept where passengers can rent out a private room for a quiet escape.
- SLC Public Market, a convenience and local specialty store with a theme based around Salt Lake’s Farmer’s Market.
- Utah Jazz Pro Shop.