SLC Fly Healthy Promise
Salt Lake City International is committed to protecting passengers and airport workers from the spread of COVID-19. To promote health and safety, SLC has enhanced efforts to cleaning facilities with increased sanitization and disinfecting of high touch areas throughout the airport. We’ve added hand sanitizer stations, installed handrail cleaning systems, placed plexiguard shields in key locations and implemented misting in seating areas. Physical distancing is practiced throughout the airport, plus face covering are worn by all airport workers and all restrooms have touchless fixtures.
To ensure the safety and well-being of Airport users, until further notice access to the Public Areas of the Airport, as defined under the SLC Department of Airports Rules and Regulations, is temporarily restricted to individuals who can demonstrate they fall within one of the following categories:
- Ticketed airline passengers;
- One individual accompanying a ticketed passenger, if the ticketed passenger needs assistance with arrival or departure;
- Individuals whose employment requires access to the Public Areas; and
- Individuals who have been authorized by Airport officials to access the Public Area
Passenger pick-up and drop-off is permitted only at the curbside in the Airport’s designated pick-up and drop-off locations and in the Parking Garage.
Refusing to comply with these restrictions is a violation of SLC Department of Airports Rules and Regulations. Any person failing to comply may be directed to leave the Airport by a law enforcement officer or by any authorized Airport employee.
Thank you for helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Health officials suggest frequent hand washing to prevent illness as well as these tips:
- Face masks are required in public
- Maintain physical distance of approx. 6 ft.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Stay home when sick and avoid contact with people who are sick
- Use a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw the tissue away and wash your hands to prevent the spread of germs
Following are flyers and links to resources for information about the Coronavirus:
- Utah.Gov multilingual resources
- Salt Lake County Health Department COVID-19 informational flyer
- Salt Lake County Health Department COVID-19 FAQs
- Salt Lake County Health Department: Keeping the Workplace Safe
- Salt Lake County Health Department: What is Social Distancing?
- Information on the Coronavirus from the Utah Department of Health
- CDC Expands Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement to All Air Passengers Entering the U.S.
- FAQs from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) informational flyer
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Health Alert After Travel
- Intermountain Health Care Germ Watch - Coronavirus
- TSA Implements Executive Order Requiring Facemasks be Worn on Public Transportation
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- AeroMexico Airlines Coronavirus information
- Alaska Airlines Coronavirus travel page
- American Airlines Coronavirus travel updates
- Delta Air Lines Coronavirus FAQs
- Delta Air Lines News Hub Travel Well
- Frontier Airlines Coronavirus information
- JetBlue Coronavirus information
- Southwest Airlines Coronavirus information
- United Airlines Coronavirus information