Doing Business with the Airport
Phase 3 Concessions
The Salt Lake City Department of Airports (SLCDA) is working to get the word out to business owners who are interested in learning about opportunities to operate a business at The New SLC. SLCDA has scheduled a number of virtual outreach/education workshops to provide information about how the selection process works for businesses wanting to operate at the Airport. The workshops will address the unique dynamics of operating a business in an airport environment. Those interested in attending should RSVP by clicking here. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Tuesday, August 9 10-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 16 10-11 a.m.
- Monday, August 22, 1-3 p.m.
- Monday, August 29, 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 13, 10 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, September 20, 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, September 26, 10 a.m.-noon